What's is Blockchain and Hyper Ledger?
Hyperledger is an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leaders in finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and Technology. It us run in the evenings from 18:00-21:00 and on Saturday morning from 09:30-12:30
|Description||Days||Price (exc vat)|
|R 15,000||$ 1,100|
Bitcoin Course Overview
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- Current Hyperledger projects and common use cases
- How to do clean installations of Hyperledger Fabric, and Hyperledger Sawtooth frame-works
- How to build simple applications on top of Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Sawtooth frameworks
- How to become involved in and contribute to Hyperledger
This course is designed for both nontechnical and technical students who are interested in learning about blockchains for the enterprise and a number of pertinent use cases from Hyperledger.
There are no prerequisites for this course.