Our Kubernetes (k8s) training course will ensure you have the skills necessary to ride the container orchestration wave barreling through the Devops world. Kubernetes is the solution for deployment automation, scaling, and management of your containerised applications.
See more about our Kubernetes (k8s) training course at our dedicated site.
Kubernetes eases the management and discovery of your micro-services. With 15 years of experience running production workloads at Google and combining the best-of-breed ideas and practices of the Devops community, Kubernetes is the must have skill in a containerised world.
Audience: This course is intended for Devops engineers and developers looking to leverage micro-services architecture with container orchestration to build the scalable, robust applications.
|Description||Days||Price (exc vat)|
|R 18,000||$ 1,300|
Kubernetes Training Course Outline
- Core Concepts
- Understand the Kubernetes API primitives.
- Understand the Kubernetes cluster architecture.
- Understand Services and other network primitives.
- Installation configuration and Validation
- Design a Kubernetes cluster
- Install Kubernetes masters and nodes
- Configure secure cluster communications
- Configure a Highly-Available Kubernetes cluster
- Know where to get the Kubernetes release binaries
- Provision underlying infrastructure to deploy a Kubernetes cluster
- Choose a network solution.
- Choose your Kubernetes infrastructure configuration.
- Run end-to-end tests on your cluster
- Analyze end-to-end tests results
- Run Node end-to-end tests
- Use label selectors to schedule Pods
- Understand the role of DaemonSets
- Understand how resource limits can affect Pod scheduling.
- Understand how to run multiple schedulers and how to configure Pods to use them.
- Manually schedule a pod without a scheduler
- Display scheduler events
- Know how to configure the Kubernetes scheduler.
- Understand how to monitor all cluster components
- Understand how to monitor applications
- Manage cluster component logs
- Manage application logs
- Understand persistent volumes and know how to create them.
- Understand access modes for volumes
- Understand persistent volume claims primitive.
- Understand Kubernetes storage objects
- Know how to configure applications with persistent storage.
- Know how to configure authentication and authorization.
- Understand Kubernetes security primitives
- Know how to configure network policies
- Create and manage TLS certificates for cluster components.
- Work with images securely
- Define security contexts
- Secure persistent key value store.
- Application lifecycle management
- Understand Deployments and how to perform rolling updates and rollbacks
- Know various ways to configure applications.
- Know how to scale applications
- Understand the primitives necessary to create a self-healing application.
- Understand Kubernetes cluster upgrade process
- Facilitate operating system upgrades
- Implement back up and restore methodologies
- Troubleshoot application failure.
- Troubleshoot control plane failure.
- Troubleshoot worker node failure.
- Troubleshoot networking.
- Understand the networking configuration on the cluster nodes
- Understand Pod networking concepts
- Understand service networking.
- Deploy and configure network load balancer.
- Know how to use Ingress rules
- Know how to configure and use the cluster DNS.
- Understand CNI